MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a forum to educate and to inform about various current local, state and national political issues; to provide a forum for candidates running for office to inform and educate about their platform; to provide a forum for attendees to discuss and make informed decisions that promote the Conservative cause and citizen participation in government.
Hello Conservative Talk Lunchers:
It’s time again for us to gather for Conservative Talk Lunch, every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays. This is the group where anyone can talk on any political topic as long as only one person talks at a time and everyone is respectful of one another.
I will be publishing an Agenda on Tuesday evening, July 26. If you wish to be added to the Agenda, please let me know IN ADVANCE of the meeting.
Wednesday, July 27 11:30 AM for lunch The meeting will start promptly at 12:00 Noon King Buffet 3650 Kietzke (between Moana & Peckham) 775-828-7997
NOTE: Lunch is now $13.50, which includes the all-you-can-eat buffet, a beverage (coffee, tea, soda), tax and gratuity. At a very minimum everyone must buy at least a beverage. Please pay the cashier PRIOR to dining. You will be given a sticker so the wait staff knows you have paid.
There’s plenty going on, so check out the Mark Your Calendars section below.
See you then,
Mark Your Calendars Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Dan Mason Show, also live-streamed at http://bit.ly/14EQcg. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 8:30-9:00 AM, 1180 AM, Good Government Forum: Promoting Responsible Government, One Issue at a Time. Host: Mon Bertolucci, uncovering the waste, fraud, abuse, corruption and extortion of government. Cell: 661-742-9744, Home: 775-432-2138.
* Every Monday, 3:00-4:00 pm, 1180 AM on the radio dial. Talking Truth with Kiran Hill and Jennifer Terhune.
* Every Wednesday, 4:00-5:45 PM, Scheels Meeting Room (Upstairs). Constitution Study Group, Contact D.J. Jones, email@example.com
* Every Thursday, 11:00-1:00 PM, Conversations from the Capitol, with Tom Taber, Len Semas, Randy Lloyd, Elizabeth Purtee and Guests, 1180 AM. Re-broadcast on Saturdays, 6:00-8:00 am on 1180 AM, 3:00-5:00 Saturday on 99.1 FM & 5:00-7:00 PM Sunday on 99.1 FM. If you have a special issue or want to be on the radio to broadcast an event or an issue, call Tom Taber directly at 775-329-5028 to schedule it.
* Every Thursday, 1:00-2:00 pm, Good Government Forum on 1180 AM, Promoting Responsible Government, One Issue at a Time. Host: Mon Bertolucci, uncovering the waste, fraud, abuse, corruption and extortion of government. Cell: 661-742-9744, Home: 775-432-2138.
* Every Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm, CEO Business Mind on 1180 AM with Joe Morabito. Re-broadcast over the weekend on 99.1 FM. Check local listings. Or follow Joe’s blog, ceobusinessmind.com.
* Every Thursday, 3:30-5:30 PM, Current Events, where the discussion centers around news, headlines, politics. No subject is off limits. All participants are respectful of others and all are welcome. Del Webb Aspen Lodge, Questions? Contact Larry Newman, 775-322-5141.
* Fri, July 22 – Opening: Dinesh D’Souza’s movie “Hillary’s America”in most theaters in the area. Please check your local listings and go and help make this movie a box office success.
* Wed, July 27, 11:30-1:30, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL), King Buffet. Call Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811 with any questions or desire to be on the agenda.
* Wed, July 27, 5:30 pm, Atlantis, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Congressman Mark Amodei. $25 members w/reservations; $30 non-members and walk-ins by July 25. Pre-pay at https://squareup.com/market/mt-rose-republican-women or email reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-852-2591.
* Thurs, July 28, 6:30, The Chateau, Incline Village, Washoe County Republican Central Committee (WCRCC) meeting.
* Tues, Aug. 2, 6:00 pm, Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA)meeting, KNPB Conference Room, 1670 N. Virginia.
* Sun, Aug 7, 1:30-4:30 pm, Del Webb Aspen Lodge, Disaster Prep Group. Open to all. Questions? Call Larry Newman, 775-322-5141.
* Tues, Aug 9, 5:30-8:30 pm, The Chateau, Incline Village. Incline Village/Crystal Bay Republican Wm. Program TBA. $25 w/ reservations; $30 without. RSVP to Shirley Appel, email@example.com or 818-266-4402.
* Tues, Aug 9, 5:15 doors open, The Hayek Group, The Club at Arrowcreek. Program: Leon Malmed, Holocaust Survivor. $35 w/reservation. $40 at the door. https://thehayekgroup.wildapricot.org/events?mc_cid=92c07ecb92&mc_eid=90dbf8fe3b
* Wed, Aug 10, 11:30-1:30, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL), King Buffet. Call Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811 with any questions or desire to be on the agenda.
* Wed, Aug 10, 6:30 pm, location TBA, Kent Bailey for Senate District 13. Details forthcoming.
* Sat, Aug 20, 10:00-2:00 pm, 2nd Annual Basque Fry, Corley Ranch, Gardnerville. Click for information and tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-annual-basque-fry-tickets-26454269432
* Wed, Aug 24, 11:30-1:30, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL), King Buffet. Call Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811 with any questions or desire to be on the agenda.
* Sat, Aug 27, Atlantis, Reno Friends of the NRA Fundraising Banquet with live auction, raffle, silent auction, games. $60. FLYER ATTACHED
* Tues, Sept 6, 5:15 doors open, The Hayek Group, The Club at Arrowcreek. Program: John Williams, President of the San Francisco Federal Reserve. $35 w/ reservations $40 at door.https://thehayekgroup.wildapricot.org/events?mc_cid=92c07ecb92&mc_eid=90dbf8fe3b